Thursday 21 January 2010

Reflextion

For my environment i feel that i want to add some culture into it. I feel that it would make our environment stand out if i add some west African culture into it. Keeping in mind that the society we live in today is very multicultural, it would be intersting to incorporate some culture into it. The first thing i intend to do is look at African masks, and the different textures that they have on them. While i am doing my research i am going to keep in mind how i can incorporate African designs into my modern/ futuristic environment. My aim is to make this environment as unique as possible, and not to be too cliche. What i intend to do is look at the movie Irobot for referencing and find out who directed and produced it, and then i am going to find out what inspired them to create the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment